Solve parenting challenges. Raise great kids.
Kinstantly answers your toughest parenting challenges—from conception to college—through evidence-based journalism and convenient access to leading experts and services.
Our stories on everything from why babies hate Tummy Time to the gentle fixes that help anxious kids thrive have been shared by hundreds of thousands of moms and dads around the world. And our directory—filled with thousands of doulas, child-sleep consultants, therapists, college-essay coaches, and other family-services providers—makes it easier to find extra help when you need it.
In just the past year, more than a million parents have found their way to the site—almost all of them by word of mouth.
“amazing articles, intelligent advice, superb resources – intelligent support – thank you”
Our parenting philosophy…
We believe that raising great kids is one of the most important and fulfilling things any of us can do with our lives. How our kids turn out affects everything from our own happiness and theirs to what kind of world we’ll all live in.
A few key principles guide us. We believe that kids do best when we…
- see their growing up as a process that requires different things at different stages
- guide them with reasonable, consistent limits
- offer unconditional love
- let them do what they’re capable of—which is a lot
- listen closely to what they (and our own inner voices) are telling us
- realize that caring for ourselves (and our closest relationships) is just as influential as how we care for them
As with most of life’s great adventures, a map can be pretty handy.